About Me

My photo
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Im just an 19 year old girl that loves to have fun and do weird things with my crazy ass friends. I experiment a lot and I wish I had certain things. Not all fashionable, my wish list is bigger than what I have. I'm just an average girl that unfortunately, cant get a job AT ALL in my life. fckn fayetteville. Smh. I love my life right now no matter how many times i say I hate it.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My sister told my mom that one of her friends be having sex with a family friend. Im thinking her brother wow. With the name of that girl but she said taking him to court for rape i was like. Wtf he not that old but she told me the family friend was 50. My sister is in the 8th grade. I bet i kno who the girl is but dawg. Anyone tell that girl to keep her legs closed. Idk the guy but thats even worse on him. What pleasure can u get from a 14 yr old. Pedophile alert. Better find him on those websites or something thats ridiculous. I swear if my sister told me a 50 yr old was messin with her i got my shotgun ready and ima blow his dick off and watch his suffer slowly. Nigga. Bitch nigga. I hate pedo's.

No comments:

Post a Comment