About Me

My photo
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Im just an 19 year old girl that loves to have fun and do weird things with my crazy ass friends. I experiment a lot and I wish I had certain things. Not all fashionable, my wish list is bigger than what I have. I'm just an average girl that unfortunately, cant get a job AT ALL in my life. fckn fayetteville. Smh. I love my life right now no matter how many times i say I hate it.

Monday, February 28, 2011

I feel like it is happening all over again. I feel like something is going to just mess US up and im not ready for it. Im just so stressed right now. I got midterms this week. I gotta go get my license. Gas is $3.45. Im upset. I need some pills to eassse my mind but I cant even afford that. Like, ……. Im upset. highly pissed off right now.
I need something to calm down on. I had told him to make sure he got some on Friday but I cant do shit when I go home Friday and dont have 40 dollars. Well, 20 but i was planning on buying 4 so we can double up and sex it up twice as much…………… I dont even care bout the sex part right now I can get that whenever I go home but the getting high part. Smh. I feel like Im just willing to do anything to ease my mind. im tired of being stressed out all the time.
I need motivation to do my paper. I havent started. Due tomorrow. I give up. Like, what the hell. Life is going sooooooooooooooooooooo wrong. I just want to pop a bean and just lay there and think. I made a B on my History paper when I was high off that and i did all 5 pages in an hour like, I was beasting it. I had an hour and a half to do it before it closed then when i sent it i seen she pushed the time back. I was so upset. I kinda like, blew my high towards the end of it but i got it done and I made a B in the class. (dances around).
I just wish someone understands how I feel. I really want to take a semester off from school.

No comments:

Post a Comment