About Me

My photo
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Im just an 19 year old girl that loves to have fun and do weird things with my crazy ass friends. I experiment a lot and I wish I had certain things. Not all fashionable, my wish list is bigger than what I have. I'm just an average girl that unfortunately, cant get a job AT ALL in my life. fckn fayetteville. Smh. I love my life right now no matter how many times i say I hate it.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Blogger its been a while. I have nothing interesting to say right now. Most of everything i need to say is on tumblr soooo... Sorry for abandoning you but just know im stressed. Ima give u a bried summary.

Bday weekend was great with my boyfriend everytime i see him i love him more and more. Had to let my friend know i love my boyfriend and that im happy with him and for him to stop trying to get with me. Smh.

Uhmm got drunk. Cant drink and drive. Stressed out becuz my slow self threw my dmn license away my friend said its gnna show up.i dont think so tho cuz if i had my receipt that i threw away then something gotta give. Oh well.

Just pray that im able to go to the beach for my spring break likee i planned on doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment