About Me

My photo
Fayetteville, North Carolina, United States
Im just an 19 year old girl that loves to have fun and do weird things with my crazy ass friends. I experiment a lot and I wish I had certain things. Not all fashionable, my wish list is bigger than what I have. I'm just an average girl that unfortunately, cant get a job AT ALL in my life. fckn fayetteville. Smh. I love my life right now no matter how many times i say I hate it.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Im at the point where everytime i see my bf i love him more and more. Im tired of all the petty ish influencing my behavior. So the fuck what. Im at the point of talking about the same thing that im tired of it. It always seem like im trying to find something wrong to convince me that im making a mistake but how is that doing me any good when i know i didnt make a mistake.

I came to the conclusion that if god (yes i actually mentioned him, rarely happens right? Lol.) but if god wanted it to happen. It would. Like teen mom. Thats there life destiny. Obviously if theyy going through it they are going through with gods plans fo them. You can say whatever you want i dont really care. Just my opinion. That and god dont like ugly aka karma. So everyone that is fckn up will be punished. Either sooner or later. Bad or worst. Im just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment